Sunday Morning-
First Set:
Blessed Be Your Name (A)
Ancient of Days (A)
Everyday (A)
Second Set:
Your Name (A)
Holy is the Lord (D)
Revelation Song (D)*
*We planned to shift back into the chorus of "Holy is the Lord" and then into "Revelation song again, but didn't communicate this clearly with our multimedia team... unfortunately, our projection is on a screen that goes up at the end of the second set, and I didn't want to leave the congregation high & dry with no lyrics on "Revelation Song" since it's fairly new to them. So, we ended on "Holy is the Lord" and it went very well!
Sunday Evening-
First Set:
Marvelous Light (G)
Your Grace is Enough (E)
Jesus Messiah (E)
Second Set:
Wonderful Maker (G)
No Sweeter Name (G)
The More I Seek You (E)
Jesus Messiah was new to our folks, and they REALLY liked it... so, to keep it fresh, I planned to re-use it at our next Sunday morning service.
This week’s recap of songs is posted in collaboration with other worship leaders on the “Sunday Setlists” blog carnival at www.fredmckinnon.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment